We are beyond excited to be able to welcome you into worship, in the sanctuary, this Sunday, June 20 2021. Worship begins at 10:00am. You do NOT need to make a reservation.
Even though the June 15 return to “Business As Usual” will have passed before we worship together, there are still some CDC, CA Department of Health and Sacramento County recommendations and requirements that will impact our time together. Please review the “What To Expect” section below to familiarize yourself with the modifications that we have made. These guidelines are based upon the most recent information available to us, but are unfortunately subject to change. Thank you for your ongoing flexibility and patience.
What to expect:
- If you have been vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask while you are on-campus. You do not need to be masked during worship.
- If you have not been vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask outdoors, but need to wear a mask while you are indoors and throughout the worship service.
- When you enter the sanctuary you will be invited to sit wherever you would like.
- The usher will provide you prepackaged communion elements for everybody in your group. You will not come forward for communion, at this time.
- You are welcome to sing and respond to the liturgy throughout the worship service. The words for the liturgy and the songs will be projected upon the screens. You will not receive a bulletin.
- The offering plate will be passed, by the ushers, during the worship service.
- During the Passing of the Peace, you will be invited to greet those near you, as they are most comfortable.
- Following the worship service we hope to have a “Coffee Hour” on the patio by the kitchen. Our ability to do so is dependent upon having enough volunteers to make it happen. If you would like to volunteer, contact Susie, email@example.com.
Whenever possible, we will prop open doors to improve the circulation of air in the building.
We are continuing to live stream our worship service every Sunday at 10:00am on Facebook and YouTube.
This worship service will be somewhat different than it was prior to COVID-19, but it will be much closer to what we left, than any service we have had since March 2020. We plan to continue making changes to the service throughout the summer that will move us closer to worship, as it once was. In the coming weeks more of our meetings and gatherings will be returning to campus. Please pay careful attention to the announcements, so that you know when and where ministries are meeting.
I look forward to seeing you in worship.